A Quick Insight Into The Frenzy Of KFC Go Cup
The KFC Go Cup essentially comprises of a chicken item coupled with potato wedges that you can firmly insert into the car holder. You can have a grab on the way to your work. Although the cup is priced at $2.49, you can very well get it free of costs. How? It is simple. Just take the mykfcexperience.com and gain your ticket to win a free KFC Go Cup. It is basically a virtual survey on customer satisfaction. On participating in the survey, you will receive a code. You can get a KFC Go Cup on redeeming the code.
SurveyH site aims at an interaction with KFC’s customers besides striving to attract potential ones. A healthy audience engagement would further enable KFC to serve better in the long run. A thorough analysis of the survey results would be instrumental in retaining old customers. Being one of the celebrated names in the fried chicken sector, KFC endeavours to establish the highest professional integrity. It is always one of the potential weapons to ward off negative rumors surrounding KFC’s quality of food.
The necessity of a Customer satisfaction survey
Kentucky Fried Chicken that popularly goes as KFC has always maintained a reputation for serving best to the customer. Apart from being the world’s most renowned food chain, it is also customer-oriented and values the omnipotence of their satisfaction. One of the most steadfast ways to know a company’s position in the consumer’s preference is by taking a survey. The collected data thereby obtained can give a hint into customers’ needs. KFC has built its brand as the finest seller of fried chicken. However, a timely survey remains instrumental in staying ahead of the market competition.
Additionally, KFC is offering is playing “you scratch my back, I scratch yours” to offer participants something or the other. Therefore, nobody would exit empty-handed. In one way, the survey is indeed a dynamic way to revamp KFC’s strategies and customer policies.
Brief about KFC
KFC is one of the well-acclaimed food chains in the world and is located in possibly every country of the world. It is second to McDonald’s when it comes to fast food. Founder of KFC, Colonel Harland Sanders, paraded into the business world with success after almost dozens of failures. KFC today stands firm with over twenty thousand branches globally.
Who can take the Survey?
- You can take the survey if you are a legal citizen of the United States of America
- You are not an employee of KFC or a close family member of an employee working at KFC.
- You must be at least 13 years old.
Instructions for participation
- You can access through any convenient web browser.
- Visit the URL mykfcexperience.com
- Put the code mentioned at the bottom of KFC receipt
- Enter the key details like the time of purchase. It should be printed on the right bottom of the receipt.
- In case the code is missing, just click on the immediate link provided.
- Answer the various questions pertaining to customer satisfaction. Try to answer the question in an unbiased manner.
- On successful completion of the survey, click on the submit button
- Take down the automated code
- Take the survey code for a free KFC Go Cup at the nearest outlet, on your next visit.
- Do not lose the survey code that is generated at the end of the process. Note it down somewhere safe since it would be required later.
- One receipt can provide with one valid code.
- Take a look at the expiry date of the code. Generally, a code lasts for 30 days.
- The KFC Go Cup can be obtained only from the branch from where you made the last receipt. No other branch has the authority to redeem it for you.
- You have an alternative to the Internet for participating in the survey. Call at the KFC Hotline number in order to be transferred to the Customer Service Department.
- Respond to the survey questioned via the call
- KFC will provide you with a restaurant finder from where you can get to the nearest KFC branch